My name is Tom Kraabel and I am an American who has lived half of his adult life outside the US. The plan for this blog is to bring this unique view to anyone interested in pursuing a global career.
By way of introduction, I am a international human resources leader skilled in developing and implementing strategic (yet practical) plans for leading change, building culture, and improving organizational performance. Open to connections from around the world, I am looking to collaborate with other HR and business leaders who may benefit from:
- Over fifteen years of HR leadership in organizations known for their HR business practices;
- True global expertise garnered from over a decade living and working in Asia Pacific and Europe;
- Wide-ranging industry experience from sectors as diverse as Private Equity, Financial Services, Aerospace and Chemical Manufacturing, Information Technology, High Tech Distribution, and Business Services;
- Commercial experience from roles in Sales, Operations, and Customer Service; and
- Leadership skills tested by three major acquisitions, two financial crises, and numerous global and regional restructuring and integration programs.
Please check out “The Latest” page for thoughts on living a global life.
I also invite you to click on my LinkedIn profile and make a connection. If we aren’t in a group together or share a company in common, just add me as a friend.
Thank you for taking the time to visit. I look forward to hearing from you.Tom Kraabel email@example.com
“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one’s lifetime.”
Mark Twain, Innocents Abroad (1869)